We appreciate that you are considering USA Pain Clinics as your pain management provider. We work diligently to provide excellent pain care.
The following is a list of items we will need to proceed:
- Referral from your primary care provider
- Your most recent office visit notes (at least 6 office visits) that pertain to your pain issue
- All imaging reports
- All previous pain management records and procedure notes (if you have seen a pain management provider)
- Current medications list
Click here to download a printable referral form for your primary care provider to fill out or call us at (505) 896-9412.
We strive to make pain management affordable for our patients. The following insurances and HMOs are accepted.
- True Health
- United Healthcare
- All New Mexico Workers Compensation Insurances
- Our panel is currently full for any Marketplace Insurance, Straight Medicaid, Amerigroup, and Out of State Workers Comp